Superior Managed IT provides comprehensive Microsoft Office 365 assessment, planning and migration services for businesses seeking to move either existing on-premises systems or brand new workloads to the cloud. We also provide enterprise-grade on-going management and support.
Our managed Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based collaboration service brings together familiar Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade productivity tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments.
What do I get with Office 365?
- Business-class email and calendaring – Stay in sync and on schedule while avoiding any communication glitches with business-class email and shared calendars.
- Security, compliance, and privacy – With up to date industry standards and regulations, built-in security features, and setting to let you choose who controls your data you can put trust in the Cloud.
- A platform you already know and trust – Office 365 is just like the Office you already know and use, but because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can access your applications and files from virtually anywhere on any device at any time.
- Online conferencing – Get everyone together and host an online meeting complete with real-time note taking, screen sharing, and video and audio.
- File sharing – Securely share files with co-workers, customers, and partners. Then work together on documents, accessible from anywhere, and editable in real-time.
- Mobile experience – Edit and view your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on any mobile device with Office 365 mobile apps.
Why Superior Managed IT?
A move to Office 365 requires skilled planning and execution. Email, presence, instant messaging, unified communications, social and data analytics must all work together in new ways. But integration is often very challenging in today’s hybrid world. Address the integration challenge incorrectly or incompletely and risk business disruption. A cloud transformation strategy needs to take legacy applications into account and include a strategy for continued maintenance and management.
At Superior Managed IT Services, our proven expertise with Microsoft technologies is delivered through services, migration methodologies and tools that focus on the key aspects of a successful cloud productivity environment.
Our Office 365 services help our clients to:
- Reduce risks through holistic planning to minimize disruption and ensure business continuity.
- See a faster return on investment through cost-saving implementation processes and integration with line of business systems.
- Achieve greater agility with a successful deployment that positions your organization to take advantage of the transformative potential of Office 365.
- Increase productivity and user acceptance through training and change management that minimizes disruption
- Free IT staff to focus on new, strategic initiatives by having our team of experts on-hand for on-going management and support
Not Using Office 365?
No problem! We work closely with many of the 3rd party Unified Communications services, both on-premise and cloud based. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.