Superior Managed IT Services provides 24/7 monitoring, maintenance and management services for AWS (Amazon Web Services). As an official Amazon reseller and AWS Managed Services Provider, our team of expert and highly experienced administrators compliment the 100% secure, highly available AWS environment by providing the needed support where AWS Support leaves off.
We deliver improved ROIs to our customers’ AWS investment by providing enterprise-grade management, expert technical support, and flexible, pay-as-you-go managed services fees. With our Managed AWS Services you can trust that your cloud infrastructure is fully managed and optimized for your business.
The benefits of using Amazon Web Services include:
- No upfront investment
- Low, fixed monthly cost
- Flexibility – Eliminate guesswork on infrastructure capacity needs
- Scalability – Readily scale up or down as needs dictate
- Agility – Develop and deploy applications faster
- Free Your Team – Focus on adding real value to your business, not the infrastructure
- Superior’s enterprise-grade AWS Management and Support
Why Superior Managed IT Services?
AWS delivers some of the most comprehensive Cloud Computing solutions in the world, but AWS can be challenging to implement and administer, and the pricing can be very complex and confusing. Furthermore, Amazon does not provide AWS management or implementation support for its customers, and does not offer the tools necessary to optimize your costs, security and performance.
Superior Managed IT Services supports a wide range cloud technologies and has extensive expertise in architecting, implementing, optimizing and supporting cloud platforms. We can provide as much guidance and support as you need with your AWS solution. Whether you’re new to AWS or already using it but need help monitoring and managing your environment, Superior’s managed AWS services provide proven, comprehensive, world-class solutions to meet your needs.
Our AWS engineering and support team can assist you in implementing the following AWS products:
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- AWS Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Route 53 (DNS)
- AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
- AWS Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- AWS CloudFront (Global CDN)
- AWS Auto Scaling
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS DynamoDB (NoSQL Data Store)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (Deployment)
- AWS Direct Connect (Dedicated Network)
- AWS Glacier (Low-cost Archive Storage)
- AWS Import/Export (Large Volume Data Transfer)
- AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle & SQL Server)
- AWS ElastiCache (In Memory Caching)
- AWS CloudFormation (Management)
- and more!