Let Superior Managed IT help you harness the power of Microsoft Intune for remote administration of your organization’s PCs and mobile devices. Through a simple web-based console, Microsoft Intune enables centralized management and security of your computers, providing your employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while at the same time helping to keep corporate information secure.
With Microsoft Intune you simplify IT management while retaining security and control, and you provide your employees with the best productivity environment regardless of whether they are in the office, at home, or on the road. A flexible subscription model that can grow and adjust with your organization provides immense business agility, and there’s no worrying about acquiring and deploying new hardware on site. With Intune’s web-based console, IT manages updates and endpoint protection, deploys software, provides remote assistance, and tracks asset inventory to PCs nearly anywhere. Furthermore, with upgrade rights to all current and future versions of Windows, IT can standardize their PC environment, further simplifying management and support.
The Benefits of Device Management with Microsoft Intune
- Device Choice – Provide employees with the ability to register, enroll, and manage their devices as well as install corporate applications from the self-service Company Portal – all from the devices of their choice.
- Unparalleled Management of Office Mobile Apps – Help maximize productivity by enabling your employees to access corporate resources with the Office mobile apps they know and love while applying policies that can help prevent leakage of company data.
- Data Protection – Secure corporate data, including Exchange email, Outlook email, and OneDrive for Business documents, based on the enrollment status of the device and the compliance policies set by the administrator.
- No Infrastructure Required – Eliminate the need to plan, purchase, and maintain hardware and infrastructure by managing mobile devices from the cloud with Intune.
- Enterprise Integration – Extend your existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices on-premises and in the cloud.
- Global Presence with 24/7 Support – Get answers to your questions with Microsoft support available online and by phone worldwide – included with every Intune subscription.
Why Superior Managed IT?
Superior Managed IT Services offers you the cloud on your terms with flexible assessment, planning and deployment options, as well as enterprise-grade on-going management and support. Whether you’re looking to move new or existing workloads to the cloud, we can help your organization setup a deployment plan to meet your specific compliance, security, and operational needs.