Welcome to Modern, Digital Business Communication!
Superior Managed IT is a full-service Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) provider, offering comprehensive assessment, planning and migration services for businesses seeking to upgrade or optimize their communications platforms.
We provide enterprise-grade management and support throughout the entire IT life-cycle of your communications solution.
- 24x7x365 infrastructure monitoring for voice/IP telephony, voicemail, IVR routing, messaging, multi-media conferencing, telepresence, and contact center, as well as, support for connectivity and business analytics
- Flexible and elastic services model developed for scalable hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of assets and resources
- Accelerated scaling and deployment of new services to meet business needs
- Integration and adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Multi-vendor and technology case management
- Engaged project management across the planning, training and deployment phases, with dedicated support after implementation.
- Business-class email and calendaring – Stay in sync and on schedule while avoiding any communication glitches with business-class email and shared calendars.
- Security, compliance, and privacy – With up to date industry standards and regulations, built-in security features, and setting to let you choose who controls your data you can put trust in the Cloud.
- A platform you already know and trust – Office 365 is just like the Office you already know and use, but because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can access your applications and files from virtually anywhere on any device at any time.
- Online conferencing – Get everyone together and host an online meeting complete with real-time note taking, screen sharing, and video and audio.
- File sharing – Securely share files with co-workers, customers, and partners. Then work together on documents, accessible from anywhere, and editable in real-time.
- Mobile experience – Edit and view your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on any mobile device with Office 365 mobile apps.
- Reduce risks through holistic planning to minimize disruption and ensure business continuity.
- See a faster return on investment through cost-saving implementation processes and integration with line of business systems.
- Achieve greater agility with a successful deployment that positions your organization to take advantage of the transformative potential of Office 365.
- Increase productivity and user acceptance through training and change management that minimizes disruption
- Free IT staff to focus on new, strategic initiatives by having our team of experts on-hand for on-going management and support
What is Unified Communication?
The art of communication is vast and complex, and the internet has reshaped modern business communication completely.
Unified communications bring together our technical mediums, such as phones, computers, mobile devices, Internet-of-Things devices (IoT), software, hardware, and so on to communicate together across the internet.
With the help of some big players in the industry, we can get your employees on track to stay in the loop with ease.
Why Superior Managed IT?
A move from one business line application/service requires skilled planning and execution. Email, presence, instant messaging, unified communications, social and data analytics must all work together in new ways.
However, integration is often very challenging in today’s hybrid world. If these integration challenges are addressed incorrectly or incompletely, it runs the risk business disruption.
A cloud transformation strategy needs to take legacy applications into account and include a strategy for continued maintenance and management.
At Superior Managed IT Services, our proven expertise with Microsoft technologies is delivered through services, migration methodologies and tools that focus on the key aspects of a successful cloud productivity environment.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your Business IT Partner
Superior Managed IT can manage, or assist you with, your IT assets across their entire lifecycle.
From assessment, design, migration and deployment to ongoing management and security. We serve small to midsize businesses across the Twin Cities as their trusted business technology partner.
- IT Assessments & Advisory
- Elastic & Redundant Cloud Solutions: Planning, Migration, Deployment & Management
- Reliable Service Desk & Monitoring 365x7x24
- Remote & On-Site Support
- IT Security Solutions for Any Environment
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) including VoIP, Messaging, IVR, Voicemail, Mobility, Presence, and Conferencing
- And much more!
Contact us today for your free consultation!