Who We Are
Superior Managed IT delivers managed IT solutions and professional services optimized for our clients’ IT infrastructure and operations.
Headquartered in Minneapolis MN, we have been providing technical expertise and managed services solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in the United States and Canada since 1994.
Our services span as far South as Mankato, MN to as far North as Elk River, MN.
Our team is comprised of:
- Network Engineers & Administrators
- Service Desk Managers
- Service Desk Analysts
- Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
What are your IT goals? We'll help you implement them.
What We Do
Designed to Meet Your Needs
Whether you need a custom managed IT service or help deploying an out-of-the-box solution, we ensure your project is planned, created and implemented to your standards.
- Network/Infrastructure Assessments & Advisory
- Cloud Solution Development, Migration, and Management
- Data Protection and Storage
- Security Solutions, Monitoring, and Training
- Unified Communications Management, Consolidation, and Training
- Project Management and Consulting
We give you the confidence that your IT infrastructure is optimized for today, scalable for tomorrow, and geared towards the future.
Our Team Will Exceed Your Expectations
How We Do IT
Thinking about Managed IT? Here are some the benefits of outsourcing your IT:
- Transparent Communication with Subject Matter Experts
- Efficient and Skilled Service Desk
- 3rd-Party Vendor Collaboration
- 365x7x24 Monitoring
- On-Site & Remote Support
- Deadline-Driven Project Management
- On-site Group and One-on-One Training
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Inspiring Others Through Continuous Education
Why We Do IT
We’re not just committed to your IT Infrastructure.
We also recognize our responsibility to the community – to better the lives of our customers, our colleagues, our partners, families, and communities we serve, and to inspire others to do the same.
We set out on this journey to bring commonsense, industry best practices, and a disciplined, process-based focus to our customers’ IT systems and infrastructures.
It’s what we do today, and it’s what we’ll continue to do tomorrow.