See What Makes Superior Managed IT a Great Place to Work
Come Work With Us
Work with an innovative team that honors customer satisfaction, encourages your growth and offers the opportunity to work with the latest IT technologies.
Teamwork is an essential part of our culture and customer experience.
We know that top notch customer service and complex problem solutions can only be delivered through the sharing of skills, information and experiences.
We support each other's growth and foster an inviting atmosphere, constantly learning from one another.
We offer great opportunities to our team members.
As a team member, you will work with and learn from colleagues who are among the most knowledgeable in the business. You’ll also be working in tandem with the best technology providers in the industry.
We take your interests into account by tailoring your responsibilities to drive your growth in the direction you choose, be it a cyber security specialist, networking engineer, or customer account manager. We will help you get there.
Our talented and diverse team, broad customer & community network, and continuing growth will be sure to boost your career.
Every customer problem is a shared problem and every solution is the result of having vast technical resources at your disposal.
Our clients and partners rely on our consultants and managed services team to solve even the most fragile IT artifacts and challenging infrastructure issues.
Collaboration is key to our mutual growth and you’ll get the satisfaction of helping others by applying your own unique skills and experiences to their project challenges.
Our sales, administrative, and customer service staff are dedicated to our clients and are experts at identifying and providing tailored Managed IT solutions.
Combined with the experience of our leadership team, Superior Managed IT is a truly collaborative environment.
We are a results-driven managed service provider. Our success is attributed to our team members that work hard day-in and day-out to provide the best experience to our customers.
Beyond technical accomplishment, we look for energetic self-starters with high integrity, strong communication skills and the ability and desire to apply your experience to the ever changing IT infrastructure landscape.
What's in it for you
Rapid Growth & Personal Development
- Surround yourself with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Work in a highly collaborative culture
- Enjoy the support of every member of our team, who help guarantee your success
- Participate in continual technical training to keep pace with IT industry and what’s in demand with customers today
- Gain exposure to the latest technologies and continually changing environments
- Work with a management team that shares mutual respect and goals with our team and customers
- Enjoy the opportunity to advance your career
- Work with a company that has passion for IT infrastructure and strategic vision
We take pride in offering a competitive, well-balanced benefit program:
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Referral Bonus Program
- Company/Team performance bonus program
- Competitive Vacation and paid Holiday plan
- 401(k) Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
Superior Managed IT is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Should you have any questions regarding careers at Superior Managed IT, please contact us.
1306 County Rd F West
Minneapolis, MN 55112
Service Desk: 612-788-9233
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your Business IT Partner
Superior Managed IT can manage, or assist you with, your IT assets across their entire lifecycle.
From assessment, design, migration and deployment to ongoing management and security. We serve small to midsize businesses across the Twin Cities as their trusted business technology partner.
- IT Assessments & Advisory
- Elastic & Redundant Cloud Solutions: Planning, Migration, Deployment & Management
- Reliable Service Desk & Monitoring 365x7x24
- Remote & On-Site Support
- IT Security Solutions for Any Environment
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) including VoIP, Messaging, IVR, Voicemail, Mobility, Presence, and Conferencing
- And much more!
Contact us today for your free consultation!