IT Infrastructure Assessment
Get the highest performance out of your IT assets with an assessment from our experts.
In today's fast paced environment, businesses have to do all they can to stay ahead of the ever changing IT landscape.
The more time you or your team spends managing your IT infrastructure, the less time they have to work towards business objectives.
Superior Managed IT can relieve some of this burden by helping you assess your infrastructure and identify problem areas, freeing you to focus on growing your business and serving your customers.
Our team is with you every step of the way, from assessing your environment and long-term objectives to designing, planning and implementing a custom solution complete with hands-on training and ongoing support.
How We Work
Our Experts Work Closely With You to Develop a Plan
If you're like most businesses, your IT equipment and devices have changed sporadically through the years. One device fails, so it's upgraded and replaced. Another device may be 20 years old and still functional, but is no longer compatible with modern operating systems.
As time passes, problems appear and affect productivity, causing inefficiencies. Without an untrained eye, it can be tricky to know what is a priority and what can be benched for future upgrades.
At Superior Managed IT, we assess your environment and provide advisement for building a sound, modern, efficient and secure environment using industry-leading best practices.
Our assessments begin with a comprehensive and in-depth review of your IT Infrastructure, or environment, and subsequent technology systems.
To maximize the return on your IT investments, we provide you with an evaluation and recommendations to follow.
- Data Storage
- SAN, NAS, cloud storage, retention, performance, accessibility, availability
- Server Infrastructure
- Operating systems
- Security and protection
- Network Infrastructure
- Power, environment controls, UPS, warranty/support
- Networking Infrastructure/Carrier Services: ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, warranty/support
- Cloud Services: Compliance, availability, accessibility, service delivery models
- Business Services/Applications: Collaboration and messaging, financial management, CRM, Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, file/print sharing
- Disaster Recover/Business Continuity: RTO and RPO, DR planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Network Security: RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security
- Telephony: All aspects of your telephony solution
- Risk: Risk identification, risk analysis
With an assessment from Superior Managed IT, you can benefit from:
- Rapid growth and expansion designed to scale
- Meet regulation and compliance requirements
- Jump ahead in the competitive landscape
- Consolidation and cost-reduction
If it has been sometime since you looked in your IT closet, let Superior Managed IT assess and measure your IT infrastructure today.
1306 County Rd F West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
Service Desk: 612-788-9233
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Your Business IT Partner
Superior Managed IT can manage, or assist you with, your IT assets across their entire lifecycle.
From assessment, design, migration and deployment to ongoing management and security. We serve small to midsize businesses across the Twin Cities as their trusted business technology partner.
- IT Assessments & Advisory
- Elastic & Redundant Cloud Solutions: Planning, Migration, Deployment & Management
- Reliable Service Desk & Monitoring 365x7x24
- Remote & On-Site Support
- IT Security Solutions for Any Environment
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) including VoIP, Messaging, IVR, Voicemail, Mobility, Presence, and Conferencing
- And much more!
Contact us today for your free consultation!